What in the world is up with this title?

F-Stopps? Wat? Well, I wanted F-Stops, but the domain was taken, so, like the cool 21st century youth that I am, I change the spelling (duh!).

But why even F-Stop(p)s? Well, f-stop is a photography term for aperture (that's a whole science lesson there). But for me, (and to keep the cool title), f also stands for faith. Faith stops. Stops? Yeah. Faith stops to listen to God. To listen to what He says. It's pretty easy to run around in life, never taking a break, always GO GO GO GO. To be Martha so to speak (Luke 10:38-42). But, while doing is important, listening and learning is also important as well (Mary). So, here, I'll be talking about life lessons and all that kinda good stuff and what I'm learning.

So, join the ride! It should be fun.

(oh, and because I do love photography, expect photos as well).

Remember. Stop and listen to what God has to say in your life. Because if you do, you'll be changed.

God Bless,

David

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissecting the Gospel of Marriage and the Reality of Singleness